Our philosophy is simple and straightforward. A great dining experience starts early in the day with inspiration, love and no shortcuts. From the bread to the dessert, the first course to the last, everything is guaranteed to be scratch made in house from only the finest ingredients. Soups and sauces simmer in our kitchen, dressings are all homemade and the bread should be coming out of the oven by the time you arrive for dinner. The wines are carefully chosen to compliment your meal and our innovative cocktail menu will be the perfect start of your dining experience. Our passion for food is obvious. The first bite will bring you back home to when food was wholesome and fresh and mealtime was the highlight of the day. Sharing our hospitality with the community is important to us and we look forward to seeing you sitting around our dining room table, enjoying good friends, food, family, and life. It is our hope that when you are finished eating you’ll say, “Yup, it’s good and we’ll be back!!”
- NO RESERVATIONS. We are a small restaurant and it can be tricky to seat parties of 7 or more on any one of our nights of service. We’d be happy to accommodate your party if it’s possible, but there are no guarantees.
- To Go orders ONLY on Soups and Desserts. Our kitchen is small and we have no room to offer this service on regular menu items.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in our barroom. Our vision for this space included adult drinks and adult conversations.
- We offer FULL dinner menu in both the barroom and dinning area.
- Only COMPLETE parties will be sat. We don’t care if your husband is parking the car right around the corner. To ensure timely and guaranteed seating, make sure your party is all here at once!
- Wait times are estimates; not prophecies.
- We do not provide individual checks, although we are happy to take multiple forms of payment.
- We will do everything possible to accommodate your food allergies. We are not a nut free, gluten free, onion free or garlic free facility. Please tell your server if allergies are life or death!
- We are fully handicapped accessible.
- Be nice. It’s mandatory. We have the right to change our policies as we see fit. We want our restaurant to be efficient and fun!!!
- Gift Certificates Expire after One Year of purchase. Get in here before yours does!
- PLEASE……EAT, drink and be merry!
EAT Bistro & Drinks is available for private events up to 35 people. Please note this requires a buy-out of the restaurant for the evening with at least a one month lead time. Please contact us for more information. We’d love to host your next event!